Rate What You Read, Find What To Read Next
How It Works:
- Sign in with Twitter.
- Find several books you’ve read recently and rate them.
- After each rating your recommendations are refreshed. Check the list to see if you can rate something, or would like to drop some books from your recommended dozen.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Return often, your recommendations may improve in time based on other user ratings.
- Spread the word. More users and more ratings mean better recommendations for everybody!
Rating Best Practices:
- Rate only what you actually have read.
- Rate book you’ve read long-long ago only if you are absolutely positive that you would rate it the same if you read it now
- Be honest with yourself. Do not rate high something you feel obligated to love. Your ratings are for you only.
Most Popular Dozen: